HourGlass Studio Custom Wedding jewelry

HourGlass Studio Custom Wedding jewelry

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Favorite piece of jewelry

Everyone has one...their favorite piece of jewelry.  Besides my wedding ring, mine are a pair of diamond stud earrings my husband gave me for Christmas two years ago and my Pandora bracelet and charms.  I also have a lariat necklace that I really love a lot too.

Growing up my Mom always wore the same gold filigree earrings and I just adored them.  I wanted a pair for myself so bad.  She had lots of really neat and unusual jewelry.  I loved rummaging thru her jewelry box and fondling her pearl necklace.  The pearls felt so good against my skin.  To this day I love pearls !  I exclusively use Swarovski pearls in my jewelry designs because of their similar characteristics to real pearls.  The same weight, feel and look for a fraction of the price.

No comments: